- Brief review about the project: its aims and objectives.Epidemiological data collection in the field.
- Preparation of field sample collection and outbreak investigation kit.
- Washing and sterilization of glass and plastic wares.
- Laboratory reagents preparation.
- Bacterial Media Preparation.
- Sample collection, transportation and processing for bacteriological isolation.
- Bacterial isolation methods.
- Collection & transportation of material for parasitic disease investigation
- Staining & colony morphology of bacterial isolate.
- Blood smear examination for haemoparasites detection
- Antibiotic Sensitivity Test procedure and its importance.
- Diagnosis of Brucellosis and Mastitis
- Collection, transportation and processing of materials for viral disease investigation
- Serological tests for different viral diseases.
- Importance of Post Mortem examination and practical demonstration and dispatch.
- Collection and transportation of samples for helminthic and protozoal disease investigation.
- Faecal examination.
- Collection of blood from different farm animals and birds.
- Feedback, Interactive session, Valedictory function and certificate distribution.