Name: Dr. (Mrs.) RAJESWARI SHOME
Designation: Principal Scientist ,
National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI),
Post Box No: 6450, Yelahanka, Bengaluru,
Dr. (Mrs.) RAJESWARI SHOME is a B.V.Sc. & A.H., M.V.Sc., Ph.D
Principal Scientist at National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and
Disease Informatics (NIVEDI),Bengaluru.She is specialized in Veterinary Microbiology.
1. Dr. C. M. Singh Award by Association of Veterinary Microbiology, Immunology and Infectious diseases (IAVMI), 1994 .
2. Best lady veterinarian award by Indian Association for Advancement in Veterinary Research (IAAVR), 2004 .
3. S.P. Singh Award for best paper in Indian Journal of Public Health, 2008 .
4. Best poster awards: 08
5. DST travel grant to attend One Health Conference held during February 11th to 14th at Melbourne Australia, 2011
6. ISVIB-IVRI Mukteswar Albert Linghard Memorial Award-2015 for “Indirect ELISA kit for the diagnosis Brucellosis in sheep and goat”.
7. DBT-Biotech Product and process development and commercialization Award- 2016.
8. Best DBT unit award from the DBT Network Project on brucellosis during 2015.