Name: Dr. K. P. SURESH
Designation: Senior Scientist ,
National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI),
Post Box No: 6450, Yelahanka, Bengaluru,
Dr.K.P.Suresh is a Ph.D (Bio-Statistics) , Senior Scientist at National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and
Disease Informatics (NIVEDI),Bengaluru.He is specialized in Research Methodology,Bio-Statistics, Epidemiology, Disease Modeling, Meta-analysis,
Remote sensing & GIS modeling.
1. National Award for Radio Listener survey in 1997, All India Radio, New Delhi.
2. Team Research award (ICAR) for Research on Kitchen waste as feed resources for milking animals in 2002 , ICAR, New Delhi.
3. Worked as Expert for Research Projects review meeting at National Institute of Unani Medicine(NIUM), Government of India, Bangalore.
4. Honorary Biostatistician for Journal Human Reproduction Science,an official publication of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction.
5. Worked as Expert in the committee for developing syllabus of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Karnataka state Open University(KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka.
6. Institutional Ethics Committee member, CHANRE diagnostic and Research center, Bangalore.