Name: Dr. B. N. TRIPATHI
Designation: Director ,
National Research Centre on Equines
Sirsa Road, Hisar-125 001.
Dr. B. N. Tripathi is an M.V.Sc (Pathology), Ph.D (Pathology),
Director at National Research Centre on Equines ,Sirsa Road, Hisar(Haryana), India.
He is specialized in Molecular pathogenesis of paratuberculosis, PPR, equine influenza,
1. Young scientist award (2015) (SKM animal feed sponsored) for outstanding research work in Veterinary Pathology conferenceIAVP-2015 (Jointly).
2. Best Teacher Award (2009) of Indian Veterinary research Institute, Deemed University, Izatnagar.
3. Prof. P. Rama Rao award for best PhD thesis of my student Dr A. Anand Kumar.
4. Drs N.C.Jain and J.L.Vegad award (2005) for outstanding work in Vet Pathology IAVP-2005 Cash award (Rs. 10,000/-) and a certificate.
5. Dr. C.M. Singh Best paper award (2005) for publishing paper in Indian J. Vet. Pathol. 2005, 29(2): 71-77. (Gold Medal and certificate).
6. Best poster presentation award (2005) during XXIII Ann.Conf.of IAVP at Shirwal on topic 'Role of certain cytokines in pathogenesis of experimentally induced paratuberculosis infection in sheep'. IAVP-2005 Medal and Certificates (Jointly).
7. Best poster presentation award (2004) during XXII Annual Convention of IAVP at Kolkata on topic Molecular diagnosis of paratuberculosis IAVP-2004 Cash award and a certificate (Jointly).
8. Dr. C.M. Singh Best paper award (2003) for publishing paper in Indian J. Vet. Pathol. 26(1&2): 15-18 IAVP-2003 Cash award and a certificate (Jointly).